Sunday 5 June 2011

Do people have the right to force you to change your attitude?

If I don%26#039;t change my attitude, deaf people will make my life a living hell.





Many people said I am nice, but sometimes my attitude sucks...





Why I have to be NICE all the time?





Then deaf people think I got bipolar or something.





I can%26#039;t be nice all the time... if people keep pissing me off,


I will pissed them off too.





Who the hell do they think they are? Trying to tell me how I should act? They can kiss my a**.





I only be nice to people because the old saying %26quot;Treat people the way you want to be treated.%26quot;





Deaf people want to take advantage of my kindness and


their attitude SUCK... Why can%26#039;t they treat me NICE?|||Only BEHAVIOR is measurable and able to be manipulated by others.





ATTITUDE IS ONE%26#039;S OWN!|||What a truly sad and weary existence you must lead and it can only get worse!!!!!|||what do deaf people and your attitude have to do with anything? this sounds like a rant.......i hope you find your self in it all...i am taking off my hip waders and gong on to the next question.......|||EVEN A GREAT EMPEROR WILL VANISH IF HE HAS NO ONE TO POINT OUT HIS MISTAKES.--SAYS TAMIL SAVANT THIRUVALLUVAR. AS EVERYBODY HAS ATLEAST ONE PERSON WISER THAN HIMSELF ADVICE IS INDISPENSABLE