Sunday 5 June 2011

What can change your Attitude more easily ???... Money..or.. Fame ?

now please dont say neither..





every human does tend to change a bit after gaining a lot of money or fame. its that period when you are overwhelmed..and u dont know how to handle that gain. attitude DOES change..|||Fame. It%26#039;s more personal.|||Fame.|||Fame|||Fame|||fame|||fame we already have money|||Fame. I would get so tired of being in the spotlight, lol.|||Fame. I can act like a fame hungry two year old on the camera or I can act mature, sarcastic and such.|||Fame... fame usually comes with money|||Fame.|||well if i were to change because of these, it%26#039;d be negatively. neither happens to make a person a moral or great person. in fact, most people who gain them end up as megalomaniacs.|||I think fame would be harder to deal with than having money.|||I really don%26#039;t know, i don%26#039;t think much could change me, im far to stuck in my ways, im a right stubborn ****** sometimes.|||What would be more likely to change my attitude in a negative way is fame. I think that would be more difficult to get a grasp on than money. I could definitely handle the money... %26gt;:)