Sunday 5 June 2011

How will your attitude change when the smoking ban comes in?

Please follow this online questionnaire form to see! Thanks.





http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226EAJHDDQ2|||I look forward to seeing them all standing outside in the pouring rain - I enjoy a good laugh ! ! !|||I%26#039;m not a smoker and I am so glad that they will mandate this smoking ban state wide. Horray!|||It didn%26#039;t affect me at all. I don%26#039;t smoke.





It%26#039;s been in affect for years now in Ontario Canada...|||same way it is now...............I don%26#039;t smoke anything but weed so same attitude..........so it won%26#039;t change...........don%26#039;t need your questionary to answer this!!|||i don%26#039;t smoke, but i%26#039;m glad it%26#039;s being banned in public places. all the passive smoking and the smell. its not fair. especially on children.|||Here in Ireland, It has been banned for a few years now,


and everyone here [Including smokers] thinks it%26#039;s great!


You can go to a pub or restaurant and breath CLEAN air!


Also, It was a boost for a lot of smokers to try and quit.





So, I%26#039;d say everyone will react the same to it in the UK.|||Won%26#039;t change my attitude I already lost my voice to cancer caused from smoking|||Just did the survey for ya!|||i shall actually enjoy going in to a pub, as that is one of the things that putts me off. nothing disgusts me more than to come home from a night out and stink of other ppls smoke.





from this answer you should b able to tell i am a non smoker and shall be over the moon about it.|||Its been in force here in wales for a month now and ive cut down a lot when i go out, but at the end of the day we live in a %26quot;free%26quot; country, it should never be down to politicians to tell people what they can and cant do!|||I will be glad when the new laws come into effect.





I cant stand smoke, and it is unfair to have to even as much as smell it.





I was in a pub at the weekend, and there was some bloke rabbiting on about how he is being persecuted by the new laws.


I went up to him and the conversation went like this:


Me - You smoke i take it?


Him - yeah


Me - Smoke makes my eyes hurt, damages my lungs and makes my hair and clothes smell.


Him - so what


Me - I like to drink beer


Him - so


Me - The residue of my pleasure is urine, so if thats your attitude, how about i stand on the bar and pee all over you.


Him - Growl


Me - Youre a minority now!|||I have just completed the survey to which your link refers. It was good to have my say, even though it means nothing.|||just answered survey|||(1) Frustrated (2) Nothing to do (3) Can%26#039;t eat (4) Becomes fat (5) Easily get stressed|||i am a smoker, but i really need to give up, i think its a great idea to ban it in pubs, those poor staff who have never smoked! What an idiot, i gave up for two years, but piled on so much weight, used that excuse to start again, now its even harder. People will just get used to no smoking in public, look out though, if too many give up, wheres all the lost tax revenue coming from?Have to put more on alchohol, ha then there will be no more pubs!|||I am a smoker but do need to give up so I suppose it is a good thing but I don%26#039;t drink so am not that bothered about pubs. so many restaurants are smoke free now so I don%26#039;t think it will bother me.





I understand the health implications and agree with that (thought not with the idiots who were standing in the middle of Piccadilly Circus moaning about fumes from other people%26#039;s smoking!!) I get fed up when people moan about the smell. I hate the smell of stale bear, cheap perfume, men in suits that have been worn all week (especially in summer) - that should definately be against the law!!