Sunday 5 June 2011

Would you like to change peoples attitudes towards you ? if so in whatway?

what leads to these attitudes ? how should you approach peoples in your demand for change ? how can you change your attitudes to help solve problems ? how can you find remidies which are acceptable to you ?|||No -- I don%26#039;t care about their attitudes towards me.|||Understand me, love me, know that I love you|||tell me what i need to know. don%26#039;t judge me by my cover, don%26#039;t put too much pressure on me.|||No i would not let them think what they want to I know the truth and thats all that matters. They don%26#039;t help me or pay my bills or take care of me so what do I care. People are people and they love drama|||seems like you%26#039;re really into attitude stuff.me too?


well you gotto change you habits like giving a genuine smile to people .


remember people%26#039;s full name and call them by that everytime you meet them





compliment everyone sincerely.but no flattery.





don%26#039;t hurt people if youi%26#039;re into politics or business specially





put servic first and money follows you





do some social service|||Dr. McGraw said: %26quot;You teach people how to treat you.%26quot; -- try to figure this out and see if makes sense to you...