Sunday 5 June 2011

When you get to Heaven & find Judas there, how would it change your beliefs now?

The Judas I%26#039;m talking about it the one who betrayed Jesus. If you found Judas in heaven when you got there, right now how would this influence your decision that Judas went to hell for what he did? Would this change your attitude on what we were lead to believe about Judas %26amp; the betrayer?|||I don%26#039;t think it would change how I believe at all. If Judas was truly sorry for what he did and repented, he should go to heaven. In the Bible it says that only the sin against the Holy Spirit, the sin of disbelief, will keep you from heaven. I also don%26#039;t believe that suicide is a sin (because Judas supposedly hung himself in remorse.) I%26#039;m not saying I%26#039;m Judas%26#039; #1 fan or anything but if God can forgive, why not?|||Alright, if I get to heaven alone, I dont think I need to change my beliefs. The grace of God is given to all because we are all sinners period.|||i dunno...im not even sure if Judas went to Hell or not...|||what?|||Why waste your time on a what if question like this|||If Juda is in heaven I would wonder why Jesus said he was a devil. I suppose He could explain this to everyone%26#039;s satisfaction.





agapefromnc|||Not a bit. As my God is a Forgiving God. By the way. Why do people assume Judas was such a bad person? He was one of Christ%26#039;s hand picked Disciples. He just did what it was his destiny to do. And he felt so bad about it he hung himself.|||It wouldn%26#039;t.


I believe that Judas was mis-lead by the Jewish leaders. I believe that he sincerely thought he was doing the right thing.





If I were to see him in heaven it would only verify the unconditional love of God.|||No worries--he won%26#039;t be there. He is part of the dust just as everyone else is who has died--except for Christ.


As for Hell(Hades), THAT is just the common grave of mankind.|||Wouldn%26#039;t change my beliefs. Jesus said %26quot;One of you will betray me this night%26quot;. It was in his plan. Judas had to do it otherwise Jesus could not have died on the cross and saved us from our sins.|||There will be many people who think they will be in heaven and will not make it, also there is people we may think will be in hell but will be with Jesus. Unless you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior you will never make it. The thief on the cross did not have much time left and he was able to make it and so can anyone who accepts salvation that is given to us by God|||You fail to see how crucial Judas%26#039;s part was in Jesus mission! Make no judgment on the one who had to betray Jesus, for even Jesus knew what part Judas had to play! Could you have done your part if you knew it involved betrayal? Knowing that without you Jesus mission could not be fulfilled?|||first of all, i would be thankful that i got to Heaven. secondly, i would be relieved that there is forgiveness.|||It wouldn%26#039;t, I believe betraying Christ was the grievous act he had to commit.|||I have enough faith in the Bible to know, Judas is not in heaven.


Sorry about that, but that%26#039;s just how it is.





No if%26#039;s or what if%26#039;s.


Just doesn%26#039;t apply here.