Sunday 5 June 2011

How can you change your attitude?

1. Identify the


2. Identify the


3. Identify the


4. Develop a





What attitude would you like to change?


For you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Remember who is the liar and who comes to steal rob, kill and destroy.|||if you have a problem with my attitude, you should just come out and say it... quote hiding behind poster phrasing.|||read bible and religion book help you change your attitude.|||Knowledge is everything ,find out what you really need to know, I have had the amazing experience of asking myself what is it that I really need to do to make life enjoyable,for me and my surroundings of people, just be you , you are the question and the answer ,explore your possibilities and you will find what you are looking for. love and light|||Grow up you are very confused.