Sunday 5 June 2011

Does anyone know about any books on changing your attitude?

They say you can improve your life by improving your attitude.





My friends, family and coworkers are always telling me to change my attitude. And if changing my attitude will make my life bearable then I%26#039;m all for it.





But how do you go about doing it? Does anyone know of any books about changing your attitude? Any advice?|||chicken soup for the ___ soul!!! they tend to inspire new ideas in people... but i have always believed that if you want to change your attitude change your decisions... instead of saying no to things say yes! help out someone even if you really don%26#039;t want to, go to some1%26#039;s party even if you don%26#039;t know them that well, get up the guts to ask someone out... just try/experience new things and make mistakes your attitude will change and you will become more confident and brave!|||hmm, throughout this year, i have read many books by nicholas sparks, and i have changed somewhat to a different person... a bit more hardworking, tend to respect people more, and etc





anyway, what makes you think book can change your attitude?