Sunday 5 June 2011

Does having a makeover in your attitude and confidence change the whole of you as a person?

Last year I was constantly distracted by a stupid guy that didn%26#039;t care about me enough to talk to me, and it brought me down so much because because I had no self-worth. Now I%26#039;m through this pity and I want to move forward and develop into a better person.





How does getting a brand new change in your attitude change you as a person?|||You project what you feel by your attitude. You can say a simple %26quot;hi%26quot; in about every emotion in the book. If your attitude changes, everone sees you differently, and when the change is for the positive, they%26#039;ll be positive back at you. As a bonus, you%26#039;ll attract positive people towards you and push away most negative people. That makes you feel better and you change because of it.