Sunday 5 June 2011

How do you change your attitude?

I%26#039;m told often that I have a bad attitude and that I%26#039;m too negative. I%26#039;d like to see things differently and be happier, but I don%26#039;t know where to start. Ideas?





(I have no medical coverage or money for counselling.)|||i think you got to stop depending on others so much. got to look inside yourself. we all have dreams and goals n such, then we have the world(nature) which can sometimes be cruel, and then other people who either already know and can support and guide you, and people who are anything but which is the opposite. be aware of your every thought, focus, and be patient with yourself. how could anything go wrong? stick with positive people too. positive environments positive thoughts, positive insight!|||That is something you must learn wothin yourself. You know what to do you just need to see it. Try praying.|||Sometimes therapy isn%26#039;t the answer. I%26#039;ve been in therapy for several years and they still say my attitude isn%26#039;t good. Try to find something you enjoy doing, a hobby or the like. Take the time once to write down 5 things that you think are negative and then work on changing those things for the good. Also, if you%26#039;re around to many people with bad moods, try to avoid them for a week or so and see if that helps.|||that%26#039;s something that takes time, so don%26#039;t rush. just set your goal, and try to practice as much as you can. write something like %26quot;change attitude%26quot; or %26quot;be happier%26quot; or something like that on a piece of paper and post it somewhere where you%26#039;d see it often. when you are about to say something negative, try to remember your goal. think how you can express what you think in a more positive way. this is like any other goals- you just need to practice, and be patient. make sure you have some time to let out your feelings, whether it%26#039;s sports,writing,music, shpping-whatever makes you feel more relaxed.





Good Luck!|||Never think a negative thought. Avoid people with negative attitudes. Eat a proper diet and get plenty of sleep. At least 8 hours and the more hours you get before midnight the better. My doctor explained to me (in medical terms) that


blue moods cause channels in the brain which allow bad moods to increase, something like erosion of soil. So avoid negatives as best you can, stay upbeat, healthy, never feel sorry for yourself. If all else fails and you are truly, deeply depressed, see a doctor.|||IT IS VERY DIFFICULT PROCESS TO CHANGE UR ATTITUDE CONSTANT INTROSPECTION AND LOT OF EFFORT IFS REQUIRED TO CHANGE ANYTHING|||think positive!!!|||Try asking the Lord into your life. I did many years ago and He has helped me and blessed me a lot. Once I recognized these attitudes as sinful and asked for God%26#039;s forgiveness, I began to change. Here are some Bible verses to look up: Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8; Romans 10:13, John 3:16, Ephesians 4:31.