Sunday 5 June 2011

How much do you change your attitude appearance or beliefs to please someone else?

I DO NOT change for anyone.... I am head strong and stand my ground. If someone is not happy with that, then they have the right to leave or limit their time in MY presence.





I am NOT here to please everyone. I am here to live and be happy being me. PERIOD.





aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh life is good when you don%26#039;t care what others think!!!!





: )|||not in the least....|||Never...be yourself, If they don%26#039;t like it, you don%26#039;t want to be associated with them and really, who wants to be a moldable fake or be around a fake.








=====================|||Not at all, take me as I am or go away.|||Hell--I%26#039;m 45, and comfy as ME.


Why should I try %26amp; impress anyone?


My way or the highway!|||You dont change anything for anyone, you must do it for yourself. Unless you have bad habits that are affecting your family then you must change the behavior because it is most likely hurting them as well as you.|||If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the earth and the stars, to laugh with, to talk too, to touch, what would be our purpose in life and how would we grow? It is through others that we grow---yes we change to please others often. We just might not notice that change. They might just be very- very subtle quiet changes.


Big , quick changes (the kind that show like appearances or beliefs) to please others are a different story , for me that doesn%26#039;t happen often.