Sunday 5 June 2011

How do you change your attitude when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

I woke up in a terrible mood today and I am trying very hard to get out of my funk but don%26#039;t know how. Any suggestions?|||Ok I have been their and what I do is just go for a long walk by my self and may be take a nice hot bubble bath while listing to music.and while your in the tub in your bubble bath drink a nice cup of warm tea.I hope this works for you because I hate when I wake up like you did.I hope you can a least try my suggestion I hope it works for you to.but rember every one is differnt.|||music always seems to help me.|||http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLMBPheAz6U





http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=rvTFKpIaQhM





http://www.miniature-earth.com/me_english.htm|||i also woke up in a bad mood this morning,i was quite snappy this morning but got over it by putting my head down %26amp; working really hard,i am very rarely moody but hard work always gets whatever is bugging me out of my system,its 8 pm here now %26amp; i feel alot better!|||that happens to me and when i9 do i have a serious attitude problem even when there aint a real reason.





are you a music lover cuz if you aree then think you should try putting on your favorite cd and dance around a little like nobody is watching. this usually works for me.





if that dont work then try jus hangin around some people than you jus like to be around no matter what. they might cheer you up. you could even try puttin some music on and dance around with them.





if even that dont work then i think you should try to maybe go on yahoo answers and see if anybody in there has some suggestions. lol :)) i hope this helps you out.