Wednesday 26 October 2011

Do you agree with the attitude of your father?

if you see that ur father don't stop make mistaks in this behavior; if he make ur mother sad and don't spend any time with his young chidren , how would you correct him? can you make something to change him? how??

please help me!Do you agree with the attitude of your father?You can not change anyone that does not see the need for change in them self.



You may not agree with the actions of you're parents, but they deserve the respect from you as their child.



My father was a Marine. He was harsh, he was mean at times and stood his ground even if he was wrong he would never admit it. The Marines taught him to be that way. I did not like it most of the time. But I respected him. I knew what he had been through in the Marines and I never tried to change what they molded. I accepted him and loved him. My mother, well she has a mean streak, can't change that. I still love her because she is my mother. I just distance myself from the negative about her.



One of the hardest things to learn about relationships is that you accept and forgive. If you can not do those two things then the relationship is not what it should be.
Do you agree with the attitude of your father?
you can correct him by just confrontation, talk to him, express how you feel on whats happening,express your love for him and the family as well but to tell you honey, you can't do something to change his mind if he don't want to listen... we have the same problem, but mine is worse you know what i did,, i just talk to God everyday and pray that everything will go back the way it was......... just hope he listens to you



Keep on praying.. Goodluck!
Do you agree with the attitude of your father?
well at first i will try to talk to him and ask him what he is thinking order i will try to tell him that one of my friends have this problems , how can i help him, then u can hear what your father is thinking and then ask him what if i am that person.
Talk to your father how much he is hurting you all and then also he is not understanding take the case to church talk to pastor he can help you.