Wednesday 26 October 2011

Has Obama's election cahnged your view of America?

as the election of Barack obama changed your veiw of America?

For the record: you can critizes him for his polcies without being a racist; you can even just have what most would deem a crazy concept or perception of him being a communist or manchruain candidate enemy under cover for America. Of course, you will most likely be justifiedbly be senn and remarked as being irrational or tinfoil hatter.

Conversly, people who adore himcan do so without veing 'America Haters', or jut just voting for him 'because he was black'. There verywell may be somewho just voted for him because of his race, or more likely being caught up in a sense of goodfeelings his charisma and PR machine created, but there is no reason to assume that is the majority or even a signficant minority.

***This thread is about how you perceive Obama's election reflects on the nature and attitudes of America, NOT Obama****

Good, band or inderrent? I am guessing the last one is the least common.Has Obama's election cahnged your view of America?Yes, prior to this election I thought Democrats were just wrong.



After electing Obama I realized that they are committed to handing this nation over to terrorist's.



I now view them as traitors, every single Obama voter. Many are claiming ignorance now that he has shown his true colors but I reject their claim.



They knew this dirtbag was a terrorist all along, they voted for him anyway. As far as I am concerned Obama voters are my sworn enemies for life.



I am ready for a long overdue Civil War now.
Has Obama's election cahnged your view of America?
Our collective I.Q. seems to have dropped sharply. Hopefully this is a temporary aberration and will be corrected shortly. The ones that voted for him strayed from our foundations and we all are paying the price for their error and ignorance.
Has Obama's election cahnged your view of America?
He is an idiot who has no idea how to run a country. This country will go to hell because of him.
I think that Obama's election is indicative of a new optimism in America. Once again Americans can be proud of who we are. We can have faith that we can work together to get this country back on track. Americans want peace and justice. Americans want to be respected in the world. Americans want the economy fixed. We are on the right path in achieving those things.
DEFINITELY YES, HOW CAN SO MANY PEOPLE BE SO DUMB IN ELECTING A PERSON THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT OUT POLICIES?????HE ALSO BELIEVES IN GUN CONTROL, WHICH MAKES OWNING A GUN ILLEGAL....THIS CAN BE FOUND AT THE JOYCE FOUNDATION ON GOOGLE SEARCH....HE IS AN ACTIVE MEMBER AND SUPPORTER
Is your question title just for teenagers?
It has totally changed my view of Republicans! I have known they were despicable bastards for years but the depths they have sunk to is quite astonishing. I will never call a Republican an American citizen again. As far as I am concerned, you are the enemy within.
for the first time of my adult life i feel embarrassed with the president of america.



i've always loved america, unlike michelle who only became proud of america in 2008.
I think Obama will be just like President Carter and President Clinton



they both started out as popular Democrat presidents but their own party

is what turned on them~~Obama already is losing ground and will be

going down further come next year
Yes.



I have learned that people are much more oblivious, obnoxious and.....well, stupid than I thought.



It's amazing and frightening to me that people can't see the words written on the walls.