Monday 17 October 2011

Joke:How Do I Take Care Of This? jimi4950?

A young couple on their wedding night were in their honeymoon suite.

As they were undressing for bed, the husband, a big burly man, tossed his trousers to his new bride. He said, %26quot;Here, put these on.%26quot;



She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body.



%26quot;I can't wear your trousers.%26quot; she said.



%26quot;That's right,'' said the husband, %26quot;and don't you ever forget it. I'm the man who wears the pants in this family.%26quot;



With that she flipped him her panties and said, %26quot;Try these on.%26quot;



He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps.



%26quot;Hell,%26quot; he said. ''I can't get into your panties!%26quot;



She replied, %26quot;That's right...and that's the way it is going to stay until your attitude changes.%26quot;Joke:How Do I Take Care Of This? jimi4950?lmfao. so true
Joke:How Do I Take Care Of This? jimi4950?
Haha
Joke:How Do I Take Care Of This? jimi4950?
LMAO! Right On!
Hahahaha good one!
thats funny here a star. merry christmas. or were i am rightknow merry christmas eve.
haha that's so funny!!!
lol
10
excellent! have a star.