Monday 17 October 2011

What is the nicest thing anyone has said to you?....?

about you as a person, what you did, and how has it impacted, or changed your outlook and attitude about the kind of person you are now?What is the nicest thing anyone has said to you?....?Thank you is the nicest thing any one has ever said to me. It shows their appreciation for what I have done for them.
What is the nicest thing anyone has said to you?....?
A religious friend said for an Atheist ,I was more moral and kind than most of her parishoners.
What is the nicest thing anyone has said to you?....?
lmao @ Fatty.
one time this lady was troubled in her heart and the Holy Spirit started talking through me telling her her life history and telling her not to blame herself.She got free and she said that is the nicest thing anyone has done for her.I was just a vessel used by God
Well a long time ago in a meditation I got an answer to a question that I ask.



I ask why are we here.



The answer was you are here because once I had a beautiful idea. An Idea so lovely, so perfect that I thought a part of myself to have enough individuality to see it's self as as separate, as a unit, as an individual, as you.



I did this so that I might have you to love, and so that I might have you to love me in return.



Love and blessings Don
Someone told me they understood my ( emotional ) pain.
I used to have huge complex because I talk a lot.

Someone once said. %26quot;You talk a lot but you have something to say.%26quot;
I met Mother Teresa in Dallas when she came to open a convent of her nuns there.



She blessed me and said, %26quot;Remember, child. Christ loves you to distraction.%26quot;



When someone loves you like that, you try to live up to their hopes for you.
  • what are the benefits of owning a home
  • what is an ati display driver
  •