Monday 17 October 2011

Is this a bad thing? If it is, how can I change my attitude toward women?

I used to love the idea of being %26quot;romantically involved%26quot; with a woman, the idea that you could find a woman who you could share your innermost feelings with and go on an emtional journey with but after being messed about so many times by women. Now I just seem to feel lust for women I think I %26quot;like%26quot; and nothing else. My attraction to women now seems solely based on sex appeal, is this wrong? If it is how can I change?Is this a bad thing? If it is, how can I change my attitude toward women?Yeah it's a bad thing, but it's not really your fault... you've been messed around in the past and probably given up on being in a ''romantically involved'' relationship. My question to you is, why did you give up? you might of heard this a lot, but not ALL women are like that, there are actually some decent ones out there (same goes for men I'm sure) you've just got to give it patience, go back to that idea of a romantically involved relationship... why did you even want it in the first place? do you love the idea of closeness? having that much trust in someone? you really want to give up those feelings for some sexual attraction, I'm sure the attraction would be on fire if you felt you could trust the women and tell her anything... don't you agree?



Hope this helped you even a little bit! good luck.
Is this a bad thing? If it is, how can I change my attitude toward women?
yes
Is this a bad thing? If it is, how can I change my attitude toward women?
well not really, i think looks attract a person AND THEN you get to know the person from there.
no not nessisarly bad....

you want to change it... sleep with me!! ;)
it's just that you've lost faith in the whole relationship thing at the minute, but you'll meet someone who you more than like...one day