Friday 7 October 2011

What is the nicest thing anyone has said to you?....?

about you as a person, what you did, and how has it impacted, or changed your outlook and attitude about the kind of person you are now?What is the nicest thing anyone has said to you?....?This guy in high school used to seek me out almost every day to help him with his schoolwork, not to do the work but to explain how to do it. It was often a little irritating and the guy wasn't terribly bright but I didn't have the heart to turn him down. I did what I could and tried to be patient.

Ten year later I ran into him. He was working as a truck driver in a landfill but he thanked me very sincerely for all the help. He said he'd never have finished high school without the help and that he really appreciated everything I did. I was very touched and I remember it to this day, 20 years later. It made me realize how something that seems so small and forgettable to one can be so important to another.
What is the nicest thing anyone has said to you?....?
YOU CAN HAVE TOMMORROW OFF WITH PAY
What is the nicest thing anyone has said to you?....?
That i am a good leader and i should work towards leadership roles. I really never knew that abt myself till this person told me . in a way it might have made me bossy but i really am trying to be that best leader i can!
'I love you'. Every atom in my body felt electrifying great. Even if no other person ever says that to me, the one who did - well that's the one that counted.
nothing but that person whated to do me a favor trying to be and aske me to have sex with him for 100 dollas then another 5o dollars and thiught i was asking for it but i was wanting for my date by a club because we decided that is where we were gonna meet turns out the boy who asked me to have sex with him was my dae and i walked home and i do have a car but i do not think that would make me a better person and maybe god'll bless with something better and i pray to god that he does because i believe in luck and also love!!!
You are pretty for a...Black girl. Was supposed to be a well meaning compliment, but obviously one of the most racist things anyone has ever said, besides the n-word. I grew up in New York, and I wasn't called %26quot;n%26quot; or told this %26quot;compliment%26quot; until I went to Virginia. It was shocking to know people are still this ignorant in America.
ikatchur Best wishes for you...

http://208.109.69.157/funstuff/freeecard/greeting01.asp?Name=ikatchur
%26quot;I am an old lady now, so I can say what I wouldn't dare say as a girl -- I like you very much!%26quot; a fine lady of 75, when I was about 36, after we had talked for about 30-60 minutes. And my daughter, aged 45, when I asked her if there was anything she was still angry with me about her childhood (all children have some anger they carry until it is resolved) said: %26quot;No Dad, I worked out what it was and saw that I had got it wrong%26quot;. That confirmed my own confidence in her ability to deal with life capably, which is what every parent aims for.
It was when my wife said %26quot;I do%26quot; at the church altar.
I love you ........ and it was sincere and mature. A moment in time I became the most important person on the face of the earth to someone. My life took on a different importance and quality that is almost undefinable. It was a moment and sometimes longer than a moment but so rare and valuable because people so casually say I love you but that second when you connect and know absolutely that it is meant ...... So beautiful.
Can I see your i.d.?
Well a long time ago in a meditation I got an answer to a question that I ask.



I ask why are we here.



The answer was you are here because once I had a beautiful idea. An Idea so lovely, so perfect that I thought a part of myself to have enough individuality to see it's self as as separate, as a unit, as an individual, as you.



I did this so that I might have you to love, and so that I might have you to love me in return.



Love and blessings Don
i want to kiss u for one month - he said this last time we met
Someone who did something nice for me said, when I asked him why he was so good to me, %26quot;because you're worth it%26quot;. That came from someone I care about very much and for some reason, it changed my world. I think it's because it was the first time someone ever really said that to me out loud.
My sister takes my kids out sometimes to other kid events.

The nicest thing I ever heard was.....

%26quot;everyone says your kids are so well behaved.%26quot;
  • delegates
  • myspace commentes
  •