Friday 7 October 2011

My boss is in a cult?

You happen to stumble across a document on the internet which shows that your boss at some point was a member of a certain cult (not going to name it), the leader of which was taken to court over sexual assault of young members (child abuse).

You know your boss is a kind and decent person - and you're not even sure if they were a complete member - but you can't help but change in your attitude towards them.

Is it wrong to feel like you don't want to know them anymore?

(You don't actually work at the same office as your boss, but are in contact through email/phone).



How would you react?? I find any cult to be really disturbing. It makes me wonder what goes on inside the mind of brainwashed members.My boss is in a cult?If the authorities are aware of everyone then there is nothing you can do but stay cool and let everything play out, the rest is basically up to you and how comfortable you feel, I would probably cut all ties but you may see things different, just a decision you have to make.
My boss is in a cult?
Interesting I can understand why you would feel that way and I guess I would probably react the same way. Although you suggest there is no evidence empirically linking him to the child abuse or is there?