Wednesday 26 October 2011

If your boyfriend started being honest with you, would you break up with him?

For example, you call him up and ask what he's doing, and he lets you know he's looking at pictures/videos of women, and he talks about how hot he thinks the women that walk by are, and he lets you know that, yes, you do look fat in that outfit. Would you break up with him or would you just stay in your miserable relationship, hoping that he'll change his attitude back to how it used to be?



Please be completely honest with your answer. Thank you for your help!!If your boyfriend started being honest with you, would you break up with him?Are you dating my old bf? He was just like this. Telling me %26quot;oh I should have married her%26quot;, %26quot;That girl is so hot%26quot; He never changed in 4 years of dating. I am so happy I am out of that relationship. I too wish he could have changed.
If your boyfriend started being honest with you, would you break up with him?
Boy this is a tough one. Let me see, miserable relationship or alone and happy?, miserable relationship orrr alone and happy? I think the answer here is clear.