Monday 17 October 2011

Weird how people change...anyone change in your life you know?

My childhood friend Troy and I got together for a little while today, she's grown so much and is so mature, and living a better life. At the same time, we saw our other old childhood friend, Luis. I remember in sixth grade he was chasing me and my friend a mile up the road with his dog, in his swim trunks! I remember he was stupid, annoying idiotic and crazy, but now he doesn't even look at me when I'm talking to him. This makes me feel like eff it because we were friends but now he's got tattoos...a labret pierce and I mean he looks so hood...is eff him the right attitude? He doesn't even talk to us he just plays with his phone and acts rude....that's not the Luis I know!Weird how people change...anyone change in your life you know?Thats acaully normal people change. people can change in a second and people can change in a year. you have to take the person yu used to know and just forget about it sadly. there not gonna be the person they were mabey they thought to change for the better ot they went through some experiences that made them bad.



i had a friend i hadnt seen in some years i met her again she was TOTALLY diffrent. because of the experices she went through all she said was HI. and she left me nothing else. she changed allot. s did all my other friends from years ago. its cause of hormones as well. but manily expirence, and hormones and views upon life.

i dont think u should eff it i think you should just accept it and be yourself and just keep life going.

hope i helped.
  • asks for advice
  • recommend face powder
  •