Monday 17 October 2011

My kitten is a mean little thing, how can I "change" her attitude?

She does NOT like to be held, or kissed (she puts her paw in your face to block you!) and she will even claw or bite you if you don't let her down! Is it that she just wants to explore right now? Will her attitude change once she gets older or is this basically it?My kitten is a mean little thing, how can I %26quot;change%26quot; her attitude?Total kitten. A healthy kitten is either sleeping or in high gear. If you want to cuddle her, try to do it when she's ready to crash for a nap. Maybe you can get lucky and have her nap in your lap for some peaceful bonding time. Otherwise just rest assured she'll slow down as she gets older. My favorite %26quot;window sill decoration%26quot; used to be the holy terror of the house until he was almost two! Now he's mister cool dude and socializes diplomatically with any guests as if he's running for cat of the year.
My kitten is a mean little thing, how can I %26quot;change%26quot; her attitude?
Greetings from the Tropics of South Florida,



I just answered a question just like yours. It was a kitten as well, only a him.



Yes her attitude will change. You have to bear in mind that this cat has been through a lot of trauma.

They don't like changes and she's a kitten so that makes her more cautious.



Don't allow her to bite or scratch you. Because there is something called Cat Scratch Disease that can put you in the hospital I know because it happened to me. Take the bite or scratch seriously wash it with soap and water and put an antibiotic on it.



Let the cat have it's space. She'll come out and explore her new surrounding. They are curious little creatures. And she'll be a great pet. Give her a chance and please spay her, they make better pets
My kitten is a mean little thing, how can I %26quot;change%26quot; her attitude?
Depends on how you are trying to give it attention. Maybe you are %26quot;forcing: it a little too much. Cats are not dogs and give attention when and how they want
Enjoy your %26quot;mean%26quot; cat . Even leaving her alone might not change her temperment.