Wednesday 26 October 2011

I really dislike women. How can I change my attitude?

This isn't one of those troll questions like %26quot;why are men more intelligent%26quot; etc etc. It's just that my experience of women is absolutely awful. Women just seem to be really self absorbed,manipulative selfish, self righteous and aggressive. Men just seem to be easier to get on with, calm and logical, they don't focus on their emotions too much. It seems that if a women is on her period she has licence to act like a phyco killer. Most of my friends are male and I have a couple of female friends who I consider to be quite masculine. I don't like the games that women play, I don't like anything about them. Can you recommend anything to change my attitude? Because I know that it's not healthy. Or maybe you agree with me? I would like to know your thoughts.I really dislike women. How can I change my attitude?i agree to a extent, women can be right cows to be fair, hang around with mainly guys, tell you what whenever your around a group of people and theres a women talking just nod like your listening and smile, the important thing is to totally ignore what they say.
I really dislike women. How can I change my attitude?
Listen to what you are saying about our gender! It is tragic...and perhaps you have met some awful people, but to dismiss your sex in this way is terrible. Women can be smart as they can be stupid, they can be kind or cruel, they can be all things, but come on you have met all women?

And so you don't like women who go 'nuts' because of PMS? What excuses do men come up with when they go 'nuts?' What I recommend is open your eyes...and your mind...and I would argue that if you questioned your male friends honestly and frankly most of them will be being nice to you to get in your pants!


I really dislike women. How can I change my attitude?
you have obviously been in contact with the wrong kind of woman, i don't really think you can discriminate between men and women there are good and bad on both sides i have a friend who has constantly been messed about by men playing stupid childish games with her and yes women play games as well i think most women are sensitive to other people's troubles as are some men its a very debatable subject
It is nature. I think we cannot interfere with nature's way of functioning.



We should not jump into conclusions with our narrow human limitations. We should judge everything from universal standards of values and from righteous ideals of an equally universal norms of vision.
Im a women and I hate most women to.



most of them talky talk talk about people, rude and stuck up.





edit- im 16 and im in highschool.
interesting.

they cant all be like that. maybe you need to keep looking. i dont see how you cannot like anything about them, i think they are very cool and some are extremely funny, some a lot funnier than men.



maybe you should try making a few contacts on here, and not tell thm instantly, cause that would be, really self absorbed, manipulative, selfish, self righteous, and not to mention Aggressive.



Blessings, from your Yahoo christian brother.
I'm like you. I suspect I am a bit older (36) and have learned how to deal with it now...I always thought I had problems because other women did not like me..never wanted to be friends etc....but as I grew older I realised that actually I was sending out pretty strong messages that I did not think like them nor respect them...the female friends I do have (aout 5) are very strong women...all proffesional or highly skilled..non emotional and non bitchy. I could never deal with the way girls would get all emotional if you forgot to call or didn't want to go out etc.
I agree. A lot of women are bitchy towards other women. Men are nicer and less manipulative
I don't get on with women either. I think it was because I was bullied in school so I don't have a positive experience of women. I just find blokes so much easier to get along with, they are uncomplicated and laid back, they say what they mean and don't bother with all these all those mind games. They can take a joke! I hate that most women are over sensitive and such drama queens, I can't be doing with all that. Most of by best friends are guys, I have female friends but I can only handle them in small doses, aside from a few and those girls are right gems, one in a million, seriously. I have a blokes sense of humour, girls just aren't funny! Don't you find that they find the majority of jokes really offensive or they just don't understand the whole concept of wit. I don't know why guys fancy us, seriously it baffles me, I just find it embarrasing how all woman seem to be so bitchy and back stabbing and HORMONAL! It's like PLEASE. Periods aren't actual that much of a big deal! COPE! I hope the men don't think we're all like that! I'm glad to know there are more of you out there :P Lol X
I would have to agree with you on that. In my experience, not all but many women are a bunch of self-absorbed, manipulative, backstabbing, self righteous bitches. They can come up with some of the most convoluted bullshit. Men are easier to get along with, they don't get all emotional and annoying. I know in my case I had a lousy boyfriend at one point and instead of being my true friends they walked around and told people I had sex with him in public and that I was a whore and a horrible person. I only have a few female friends that aren't catty and petty like some of those other ones. But not all women are conniving and bitchy. But yeah men are easier for me to get along with in general.
Oh, so you're a misogynist. Well, I can understand where you're coming from. Women are often very bitchy and love to gossip. Even the bible blames women (Eve and the apple)
I have the exact same problem.

But i think the only reason I dont get along with women is because i am not attracted to them like I am with men.

And i am often jealous of or mad at most women.



But i am sure some guys feel the same way about other guys.
i totally agree with you, the problem is, we are both wrong, because us women should actually stand strong with other women because if you think about it we all should be supporting each other and not bringing each other down with our words, so i encourage you to try to accept your own sex, because a man doesn't know what its like to be a woman. He can be a good friend, but he doesn't really know the sensitivity females go through in certain times in their life. That calls for female attention. So, basically, dont knock it till you try it, trust me girl you just might like it.
Sure know what you mean!



My wife hates women also. I love 'em though.



Although not as often as I used to. lol.....
I feel the same way towards women as well. I feel that they are liars, manipulators, envious, and connivingg. They throw ***** fits whenever they don't get the man they want, a certain outfit, or their way. I am not perfect but I am not categorized or associated with females just as these. I do have female friends but I can count them!!! I have ton and tons of male friends... I still keep in touch with male friends from grade school. I also feel that males are better to have as friends because they are not over analytical, not as judgmental (unless they are the ultra feminine homosexuals - no offense), and yea... they don't base everything on their emotions. I guess we hate women so much because we have had are really bad experiences with them when trying to build friendships with them. For example, I used to have tons of females friends in grade school... by the time 8th grade graduation came I had about like 4 or 5 and only like 3 i seriously keep in contact with. I went to an all girl catholic high school... that was suicide for me... I had befriended like 5 or 6 serious female friends and the rest were acquaintances. Also, by the time i graduated, I only talk to like 2 or 3. Now that I'm in college, I have met a few females who share our same feelings towards females... so I'm cool with them. Yea, so like I said, we have those attitudes towards females becausr of bad experiences and let downs. If you want to change that... just don't trust and open up to every female you meet because at the end of the day you might just end up to be the talk of the town. So... just keep your eyes and ears open because not every females is dirty and 2 faced... there your decent ones. I hope this helped!
i'm a woman and i agree with you...although i have some good female friends...most women are so bloody selfish and manipulative...



i hate what one particular woman has done to my life...she's really messed it up...but i won't name names...
  • myspace cursors
  • dynamic editing
  •