Friday 7 October 2011

Post your response to the following:Think about two aspects of your life that you have strong attitudes toward

one negative and one positive. When do you believe these attitudes were formed? Why? How can you work to change negative attitudes in your life?Post your response to the following:Think about two aspects of your life that you have strong attitudes towardOne of the most positive aspects of my life are my children particularly my youngest. I have always wanted children and for me raising children comes easy. Even when they are in their teens it's all part of their development and I don't take their attitude personally.



My depression is one of the most negative aspects of my life and just because it can be so debilitating. AS for as for changing it, It will get with medical help and psychological help.
Post your response to the following:Think about two aspects of your life that you have strong attitudes toward
I'm really happy with the fact I write music. I hate that I'm very hard of hearing.
Post your response to the following:Think about two aspects of your life that you have strong attitudes toward
One thing can be both good %26amp; bad but I try to focus on it as good is that I will give my shirt off my back to people especially those I care most about like friends %26amp; family. Obviously though it can be abused by people which is why I also say its a negative because when it is abused I'm the one hurt by the abuse but but also for letting myself be hurt in the first place %26amp; of course what I did to deserve it or dewelling on it even when there's nothing I could have done better or differently forgetting people sometimes are just that way. I learned those things from my family %26amp; grand parents who always taught me to treat others how I want to be treated %26amp; to treat everyone with respect. THings these days often forgotten it seems sadly.



If I had choose another negative thing instead I would have to say my lack of faith %26amp; trust in people the world %26amp; in general. That is based on how I was raised but also more on my own experiences through others or myself in that these days it really does seem like you can't trust anyone.