Friday 7 October 2011

I've known several men who lost their virginity to much older women, is this common?

it's almost always the same story, teenage boy is hired to work for a woman doing landscaping or whatever and generally married woman in her thirties or forties seduces him. the men i talked to never expressed any complaints, but that is total molestation in my book. if it happened to you, how did you feel about it then and have your attitudes changed since then?I've known several men who lost their virginity to much older women, is this common?There are horny old women just as much as there are horny old men..lol..it's not just men that go for younger like most people think.
I've known several men who lost their virginity to much older women, is this common?
I lost mines at 17 with an older woman that is 36.

Report Abuse


I've known several men who lost their virginity to much older women, is this common?
give everyone a break would ya? so what if a guy is horny enough and the only one fun or adventurous enough to get this guy's attention is older? most of my %26quot;lays%26quot; have been with older chicks some upto 20 years older than i. that doesn't mean i'm a freak or they're a freak. i dig older chicks because they're more laid back. most of 'em like to get laid - ALOT. and less b.s. to sort through to get down to business. no games just fun. i love it. gimme some! who's down?
As long as they arent a child, theres nothing wrong with learning from an experienced person. In some places its common for a father to take the son to a local house of prostitution for their first experience so that they can learn how to do things well and not be embarassed. At least the older woman will be more careful about birth control and less likely to look for a long term relationship. Its just a teenage fling that makes both parties happy.
Lol, reminds me of that question that came up earlier today. The lawnmover man story doesn't fit me though. How I feel about that experience, depends on my attitude towards life, coupled with my other experiences and what I learnt from them. I meet her almost every week now, with my wife around, but our views of each other has changed. She has turned more spirutual now, and I look up to her. I wouldn't consider myself molested, or for that matter embittered.
It happen to me I was 16 and she was 24. It probably happen to most men before feminism. I'm like everyone else, i didn't complain-i actually bragged about it. U r right, knowing what i know now, that is statutory rape. It is more common than people think.