Monday 17 October 2011

Ex-racists, how did you change?

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day about racism, and how attitudes have changed over the years (for the better), and how that came to be. During the discussion we wondered how people became less racist, and it lead me to thinking, if you were a racist, what happened to change your mind.



If you were a racist, how do you feel about your past beliefs, what actions did you take as a racist, for example, were you outright agressive to them, or jsut rude, dismissive, or the more darker side, and actually physically violent etc?Ex-racists, how did you change?there is no racists just patriots fighting for the 14 words
Ex-racists, how did you change?
I didn't choose this as the best answer

Report Abuse


Ex-racists, how did you change?
By confronting what I was told about non-me folks, and actually discovering what they were like.
i personally think racists will never change, they just wont say anything racists comment anymore.
i've never been racist before, except there was this one point that i pointed out to my black friend to the brown fel-tip pen i was holding on to,

then he went to the teachers' room and maybe cried or something,



from that day on, i changed my mind and decided to be friendly with them,



because i thought that 'what's the point of being RAcIsT%26quot; ?

when all the people on earth are special and nice and lovely,

and have different opinions and ideas to talk about %26gt;?



so i changed from those 'brown feltip days to non-racist days'



also my Christianity Belief had led me to become more of loving and peaceful towards others (such as races etc)
  • How do I keep bed sheets tight
  • white hair
  •