Monday 17 October 2011

"No man should speak to a woman like that!"?

I recognize that physically a man can overpower a woman. I also recognize that respect goes both ways. But for argument's sake, how is a woman more important than a man in terms of the way they speak to one another? Say a woman were to be aggressive with your girlfriend, and you stepped in between them and got within an inch of her face and said something like, %26quot;B*tch, you better back the FVCK off or I'll goddamn move you myself!!%26quot;, or if a woman were to be rude to you made a bit of a scene by raising your face and saying, %26quot;Who the h*ll are you, lady? Change your f*cking attitude and mind your own goddamn business, b*tch!%26quot;

They're not classy reactions due to the language but why is it worse for a man to SPEAK to a woman like this than if he were to speak to another man like this?%26quot;No man should speak to a woman like that!%26quot;?If anybody gets in my wife's face .. I'd stop them .. male or female .

That's not the time to be politically correct .