Monday 17 October 2011

Has a guy you dont love ever made u changed your mind? and how did he do it?

Hi, Im 22yrs old 3 months ago a meet a real attractive 36yrs old( she looks 28). She is the total opposite of me im loud and funny and outgoing she is the total opposite. Somehow I really like that we are opposites even though we do click. when are together we talk for hours and she laughs at everything I say. She has 3 kids and and has been in 2 real long relationships. She says that she is not loking for anything serious and that all she wants with me is sex. But ive been with alot of woman and have never felt anything like this towards any of them. She says she is not attracted to me in my physic or whatever but she just likes my attitude and the way I am. All I think about is her, she is literaly that first and last thing I think about when I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning. She does not want anyhting serious. She knows exacly how I feel about her because I tell her and show her my love. My question is this has a guy you never loved ever somehow made u change ur mindHas a guy you dont love ever made u changed your mind? and how did he do it?yes.. that has happened to me but the thing is older women tend to know what they want and dont want and therefore if they have already decided that they only want a certain thing out of a realtionship then they are really going to go back on what they have already decided but there is a chance that they will change their mind but it will take something really amazing to do that so good luck