Friday 7 October 2011

POEM HELP?!?!?!?! I'm stuck :(?

________________



Do what you do,

For a scrap of attention.

Dignity matters not,

If there's an opportunity for detention.



Say what you say,

Just for them to notice you.

You'll never be proud,

If all you can be is a fool.



Act how you act,

Change your whole attitude.

Pranks grow and worsen,

Until you can't control their multitude.



Do what you want,

It's your life you're ruining,

_____________________

_____________________



Okay, so first of all I need a title, which I've always been bad with :P I also need a word to rhyme with 'Ruining', so I can complete the poem. If not, I want to change the second line in the last stanza to something along the same lines, but with a different word so that I can rhyme it with something. Thanks SO much!!!!!POEM HELP?!?!?!?! I'm stuck :(?No one cares about it

You don't even know what your doing.



Is that ok? title? errr %26quot;Worthless Actions%26quot; ?



Hope I helped in any way!
POEM HELP?!?!?!?! I'm stuck :(?
Um............ Hmmmmmm.................................鈥?Title ideas...................................鈥?U always ask for titles Annay, and I never have any. I don't even know why I try to answer..... Uh.......... I want to say like Demons changeling, but that is so stupid that it's not even funny. :( I feel so brain dead. and for the ryhming the word ruining, I don't know who I was discussing this with, but we could not find anything.

This is the least helpful comment that you will get, but I'm so extremly bored that its not even funny. And hyper. And tired. And excited. And whatever else I am that I can't think of. Mlahhh.



Meh.