Wednesday 26 October 2011

People in your 50's or 60's please answer them? I need a date of birth and your name?

OLDER ADULT INTERVIEW(OVER 60 YEARS OLD)



鈥?How old are you know?











鈥?Does that feel old to you now?











鈥?Has your attitude about what is old changed over the years?







鈥?Do you feel differently about yourself now than you did 5 or 10 years ago?







鈥?If yes in what ways, if no why not?









鈥?Have any of the changes associated with growing older seemed particularly dramatic to you?















鈥?If so can you described them?















鈥?What do you like most about your life now?





鈥?How does that differ from what you liked most 10 years ago?















鈥?What do you like less about your life now?











鈥?How does that differ from what you liked less 10 years ago?















鈥?What are your plans and goals for the future?

















鈥?How have those changed over the last few years?















鈥?What are your biggest fears for the future?















鈥?Why do you think you feel this way?











鈥?Do you regret anything in your life that you made a decision and wish you wouldn have?











鈥?Do you have any grandchildrens and if you do how do they make you feel when they are around you?



















鈥?Was your job as a parent a great success?

















鈥?If you were granted a wish to restart your life all over again would you?













鈥?Please tell me anything else that you would love to share and would like me to know about how it feels to be at this stage in your life?People in your 50's or 60's please answer them? I need a date of birth and your name?I am 54.

I feel older but not old.

The older I get the older old is. If you know what that means.

Yes, but it is mostly because I have gained weight and I am really tired of my job.

No dramatic changes.

The best thing about being old is I have money to do things I want to do.

Ten years ago I was mostly concerned about getting my children grown and through college.

I like least the aches and pains

10 years ago less aches and pains

Goals - looking for new challenges

goals change as they are achieved

No fears

No regrets

No grandchildren

Job successful very

Wouldn't do my life over

What I would love to share - when you typed this survey you shouldn't have left so much space between lines. My memory isn't what it use to be so I had to keep going back and forth.
People in your 50's or 60's please answer them? I need a date of birth and your name?
I am 50

Sometimes, but some days I still feel 25.

Of course my attitude has changed. I no longer see depends as a huge joke. lol. Ok I do.. but I won't when I'm 60. :-)

I feel different about myself each and every day.

Because each day is a new day.. I see it as that. When you've gotten older you don't take each day for granted.. you never know when it will be your last. You don't think that way much when you're younger. You think life is forever.

No..not dramatic..just different. Older bones that ache more every morning.. that sort of thing.

I love my husband. I did ten years ago too. Nothing has changed there.

My plans are to be migraine free one day.

That plan has never changed.. I still plan for it to happen. I know it will. When you've had migraines for over 30 years.. you have to hang on to hope.

My biggest fear is I will never get rid of this pain in my head.

Everyone feels regret about something in life. It's normal.

I do not have grandchildren. It's a wonderful dream of mine to have one or two one day.

Yes it was a success.. I have a wonderful daughter who loves me so much and shows me everyday.

YES, YES and YES! Can you grant that wish? :-)

It feel wonderful to be 50. I love it. I have never hated getting older. I enjoy little things so much more now.. things that I use to over look.. like a butterflies colors in the sun. The way peddles might grow on a flower. How fast the grass is growing.. simple things.. yet all to do with nature. I have found I love nature more than I ever did before.. Now I appreciate it.

And now I'm happy to be done with this long answer. lol.