Monday 17 October 2011

Rest your soul, music saves your life.?

Who here has actually had the honor in saying

music saved their life?



How did it save you?

And from what?







A couple of years ago, i was extremely depressed, and i would lock myself in my room, hide under my desk, turn up the music, and cry to myself until my eyes were swollen shut.

I hated my life. I wanted to die. I was suicidal. I wanted to run away. I wanted to get away from everything.



The only thing that helped me through it all was music.

In particular My chemical romance.



Dont get me wrong...im not proud of my attitude back then, and i never cut myself. I know some people who did, so dont tell me if they cut themselves the are emo, or deserve to die.



I just wanted to know who had the same experience as me, and i want to know how music changed your life.Rest your soul, music saves your life.?lemme tell u short but useful,i don't have much time sry

but ppl pls don't call us EMPO,cuz they're ******* uselesses!



i start:last year i was really depressed for months and i really felt that the only way is death,but i've never let my self to kill me!!!but i wished i could've die by sth

but that was the moment that i met McR and it really changed my life,my mind and it made me be happy and suddenly i changed in a good way..and i became carefree to things that i thought they're my ******** life-things which made me deprresed and disapointed,and i thought i had to live with'em forever and the only way is death

and nothing could help me feel better,really nothing,but God

and i think God put McR in my life's path,and i fell in love with McR(i mean lyrics,songs,music notes,melody,videos,...and yeah!guys too!)

and it really saved me,u know their lyrics are spiritualy and inspiration and talk about not being afraid of living,(FmousLW)and not being disapointed in our lives

and u know....everything changed-everything which couldn't be solved before McR came to my life...really

i talk from experience,not cheating others' words or talking as an Emo,i don't know may be i am,but i'm enjoying my life with McR,,,,weird McR...

and it's enough.i became tired now! and u i think

but the important thing is that McR is magical,cuz every person i heard music saved his/her life ,was McR fan,and My chemical Romance with their lyrics saved them

really,not any other bands...as long as i know

but calm down,McR is with u,foreverforlife...

if i wanted to have a REAL talking,i could typ and talked for hours but i dnt have time sorry if it's long,short or just enough!!!

but pardon abt my english,if it isn'r as well as an English person!!!
Rest your soul, music saves your life.?
Ha Ha. I had the same thing. Still have some remnants of it today. All that you have said and more. I still feel that there's really nothing that can stop you. The law is just words. The full force of the people comes later, but the actual act cannot be stopped, like murder, like robbery, like some other petty crimes. I'm deviating. Music helps me to channel my frustrations away. It was Metallica. Sweet sounds. And playing the guitar too. =)
Rest your soul, music saves your life.?
uhm...yeah..i had that experience...



and..were the same...My Chemical Romance helped...



i always got probs bout my family in particular...



there was one time that i locked myself in my room and since i had speakers...i would turn the music so loud and stick my head to it..





it helped me coz...



of the different emotions it brings...



like...joy..



id headbang myself until i get tired..and i think of it like..%26quot;you'll never understand the way i do it!%26quot; and think like...%26quot;im enjoying this!%26quot;



if...what i listen to..is sad..like...demolition lovers or cemetery drive...



it tells me of the emotion of what other people can feel.....





so....for its conclusion...:

it gives me the feeling of what other people might feel...like..im not being left alone......





and..yeah..it saved me from cutting so much....thats one reason besides my bestfriends!



- - - - - - - - -
yeah. :)

I am one of those luckily saved because of music.



If words fail, music speaks. :)



Through song lyrics,

they deliver the words that might inspire you..

that cud give hope, joy and happiness and you.



Let's just quote some lyrics on some songs:

%26quot;I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone%26quot; -FAMOUS LAST WORDS



%26quot;I can right what is wrong, I can sing just any song.%26quot; - I CAN



and etc. :)



For sumtime,

I feel like.. cutting myself.,. I feel useless., but everytime those inspiring words pops out off my mind.. that there's still a loot more things in this world, than dying, depression, tears.

I'll come up with sumthin like this:

It's normal that people make mistakes., If my life is a mess,

ending it up is not the right solution.

Instead, we should learn from our mistakes., and move on..

Promise ourselves that we shud not make the same wrong things again. :) to improve our lives for the better.

like..

%26quot;Throw it away, Forget Yesterday, We'll Make the great escape%26quot;-THE GREAT ESCAPE, Boys Like Girls