Friday 7 October 2011

Do you feel you have enough time? If not, what would give you that feeling? How much has your attitude about

time changed as you have aged?



Question related to this question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylt=鈥?/a>Do you feel you have enough time? If not, what would give you that feeling? How much has your attitude aboutI never have enough time. Some days my job keeps me away from home for 14 hours or more. Then when I get home I often find myself tied up on the phone with business. I just returned from a one week vacation to a little mountain cabin with my wife and kids. It was GREAT! I can't remember the last time we had a week undisturbed. My attitude has changed a great deal about time as I have aged. I used to always think about earning an extra buck. Now I value my %26quot;nothing%26quot; time much more. It's amazing how fast my kids are growing up. What would give me the feeling of having enough time? I like to think wealth would give me time, but the people I know who are wealthy seem even busier than me, so I know that is B.S. I guess sitting on a front porch of a mountain cabin and relaxing has given me the feeling of luxurious time more than anything else. I didn't want to come back.
Do you feel you have enough time? If not, what would give you that feeling? How much has your attitude about
I do believe I have enough time. I am a big believer in fate and I feel I have allotted myself just the right amount of time I need. I am never running around like a chicken with its head cut off. My time is precious and I spend it wisely. I have never had to put myself in a position where I had to sacrifice my well-being because someone was digging into my time.
Do you feel you have enough time? If not, what would give you that feeling? How much has your attitude about
To really answer the question you have to qualify the answer with %26quot;what%26quot; you have enough time for. I do feel I have enough time to lead a happy life, for example. But that's not to say I couldn't think of all kinds of things I'd like to do that I don't have the time to do.



Let's see... I'm not sure about my opinions having changed with age, but I think in my current job my feelings about how I spend my time have changed. I'm a substitute teacher now, and working on becoming a credentialed teacher. I absolutely love my job and my wife, so even though my time is taken up mostly with taking care of them, it all feels like %26quot;me time.%26quot;
i would love to answer your question....



but unfortunately i dont have enoug....
my days go by sooo slow but my nights go quickly! It's been doing that the older I get.
When you sit in a doctor office, time stands still. When you are the post office in line you look at the clock and it goes very slowley. However, when you have fun, time goes by to fast. When you are bored, time goes by very slowly. I believe it depends on how busy you are and on the individiual.
Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time to do the things I want or have to do. I believe better time management would give me a big boost, but also cut into the fun I have along the way.



When I was younger, I always had to work on my current project incessantly. Not much time for enjoying the really important things in life until my project was complete. I wish I'd known then what I know now. I missed some precious moments with my family and, especially, my children because of my workaholic attitude.



Now, thanks to being older and wiser, I take time to smell the roses and enjoy some of the most important moments before they're gone.
I had more time before answers.yahoo.com existed. Lol
%26quot; The distinction between past,present and future. is only an illusion. Even if a stubborn one. %26quot; Albert Einstein.
time is relative. what would you make of you time gives ya feeling of not enough time and time slowing to a crawl.
If I truly value time then, I have enough of it. However, if I care more about the length of it rather the moments themselves then my selfishness will loose time more rapidly. So, when I am thankful for it, I am happier.



Perception of time seems to change as one one gets older, I would agree. When I was younger, the summers were so long and now they race by like a short hot wind. However, I am aware of this and it brings contentment, value, love and progress.
you become wiser and you look at the world differently
I'm a Full-figured woman and I know if I stay this size, I will not have enough time. So losing some more weight would give me the feeling that I have more time. The older I get, the more things I want to do.
SOMETIMES YOU WISH THERE WAS A SECRET DAY BETWEEN WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY THAT NO ONE KNEW ABOUT IN WHICH YOU COMPLETE SOMETHING YOU NEVER SEEM TO GET TO... WE ALWAYS GET A BETTER FEELING IF WE HAVE MADE A LIST AND GOT IT ALL DONE CROSSING IT OFF AS YOU GO... TIME IS VERY LONG WHEN YOU ARE NOT WORKING TOWARD COMPLETING SOMETHING....THERES NEVER ENOUGH OF IT WHEN FUN ENDS...
Feel time has shrunk and am always trying to manage all of it or whatever little left.

As the age catches up, so does our responsibilities and roles .I feel I have to give time to so many people and organisations that I have very little time for myself.

When I was young never thought of the issue about time.Somehow it was in plenty and lots of fun.Yes,when you are enjoying your life time is there for you!.