Friday 16 September 2011

Girls I need your help?

Okay how would you feel if one of your good friends told you that they liked you but you have a boyfreind?

Would you change your freindship attitude towards the kid who told you they liked you?

Would you still want to talk to them?Girls I need your help?I'm not sure that it would change anything between the boyfriend and I, but it would all depend on how strong of a friendship you have with the person. If, for example, my *best guy friend* told me that they liked me, things might be a little awkward. I would still talk to them. I would rather know that they like me than never finding out because it could be a chance of a lifetime together.



Good luck!
Girls I need your help?
If I liked him back, I would seriously reconsider my current relationship. If I was in love with my current boyfriend and my cute guy-friend told me he liked me, I would say %26quot;Sorry, you spoke up a little to late%26quot;. Don't tell her you like her now. Wait until things go sour with the current boyfriend. And more than likely they will cause you're probably in High School or early College. This better not give you the bright idea to try and brake them up because the following more than likely will happen:

1) He might try to kick you a$$

2)She will hate you

3)You will tell her how you feel and she will realize why you broke them up and really hate you

3)If you have mutual friends, everyone will side with her and you will become an outcast



So just wait it out. In the mean time, try and date other people, so the boyfriend doesn't suspect your feelings and convince her to stay away from you. And trust me, if that happens you will lose big time. Who knows, when you do date another chick, maybe she'll have my mentality and turn your head her way. Good luck.
  • A good website for teen bedding
  • cheap web host
  •