Saturday 24 September 2011

I wrote a song..?

can u ppl tell me what u think, would u like it, or does it suck?







when you look into my eyes

you give me those butterflies

that every girl wants

from her guy

but when we're around your friends

you change your attitude

you deny every word you said

about how you felt about us

You don't know how amazing you are

when were alone in your car

staring up at the night sky

but that when i could call you my guy

i cried when you left

and when i packed up your stuff

the things you left at my house

they were yours, everything i did adore

you made me smile from your stupid jokes

and when i complained about being cold

you shared your coat

But you don't know how amazing you are

when we're alone in your car

staring up at the night sky

but thats when i could call you my guy

your going to make some girl happy

that just not going to be me

i hope she gets to know you better then i did

and i'm gunna let you two be



feel free to be honest :)I wrote a song..?You are really talented. That was awesome :O)
I wrote a song..?
the lyrics are really good
I wrote a song..?
awww. it's really cute and i really do like it.
i really like it %26amp; i think it is sumthin alot of girls can relate 2....including me :)