Wednesday 21 September 2011

If you are given a chance to change something in your life, what would it be? and why?

it could be your attitude, lifestyle, how you deal with others, job, course you are taking or something that you think you wish you have or like..If you are given a chance to change something in your life, what would it be? and why?I know it's kind of shallow - but I would change my finances. I would have more money, because although it doesn't buy happiness, it would make life a whole lot easier. I'm not asking for riches, I'm just asking for a bit more money so that my partner and I could live together now, instead of having to wait six or eight months!
If you are given a chance to change something in your life, what would it be? and why?
My temper....
If you are given a chance to change something in your life, what would it be? and why?
I am a very happy man. I'll never change anything. I want to live more. So if I get the chance to change something then I'll change my age.
my neighbor's attitude!
i agree with the first one..my temper would definaetly have to change..
I would go back in time to May/June 2004, Atlanta, GA, and drink about 3 gallons LESS coffee.
I would like to change my pessimistic attitude towards the world we live in today...however I'd rather just change the world :)
To be more considerate of others that mean a lot to me.
change policy of the usa cuz i don like it and it's an agressive policy.

make libya the country that leads and controls the world like usa doin now.
i wish i wasn't born in here in my country
well, I quit smoking a month ago!
I would be born of a family with natural skinny genetics, becuase it woudl have saved me a lot of trouble with eating disorders over the years!
I would have not had sex with the bastard who took my virginity so that my husband would have been the only one.
I'd change my birth sex.



and why? Because this sucks.
18 years ago I decided not to complete SRS due to religious reasons, I wish I could change that. I am going forward with it now.
The only thing I would change is that I would have gone to college. My job now is good, but I would have loved to have gone to college and had my dream job. What that is, I don't know, but it would have opened up a lot more doors for me.
i would have made sure i talked to my uncle and said i love you or something..he died in baquba(some iraqi place) but he told us that good things r going on
i would have been born female, it just seems more natural. wouldnt change now, cause i am who i am, and i like myself, but i think i shoulda been born a girl. peace
I'd get rid of my depression in a heartbeat. I struggle with it every single day.