Saturday 24 September 2011

Have you ever been in the situation that you...

Just felt so down, you dont want to do anything. Felt so confused but dont know what questions you should ask to clear up your situation, because you cant even define your situation? Have you ever just thought of ending it all, because you fear theres no other way out, and the sh*t just keeps piling on your plate?

Cause I do right about now. I try to be happy and most people do not believe that I have issues in my life, cause I keep a lot to myself. Only my best friends knows everything about me, every detail.

Truth is, Ive been putting myself in situations I cant handle, and its my fault but I cant get out of them, nor will I.

Just want to know that I'm not alone on feeling this way, because really i think everyone hits rock bottom at one point.





Anyone want to admit it? that they just said f*k you to it all?

How did you make yourself feel better? Did you change your ways, or your attitude about your ways?



xoHave you ever been in the situation that you...It's true we all make mistakes and feel like there is no way out, no light at the end of the tunnel, I know the example isn't great but its true. I've felt unhappy most of my life. I'm the same I keep A Lot of my problems, fears, and even dreams inside. It's a way of coping, we hold are emotions in because we're afraid of the truth and the outcome of them.



I've made thousands of mistakes but I'm still going... I am still holding on and fighting to the next day. I have faith that maybe just maybe tomorrow will be better then the last day, or at least it will be soon. If I am really down about something then I let lose, I go out and do something that I really enjoy, like go see a movie, or listen to an old song that I can just sit an remember why I loved that song.

If the reason I made a mistake was because of a friend or my attitude then I would evaulate why I made the mistake and what part of it was because of me and my actions. If it was completely my fault then I'd apologize and try to learn from it and make myself better.



We are all human, we all make mistakes that we can't change. But we can try to learn from then so we don't repeat the mistake. Just remember that you're not alone and that there is always someone there for you.
Have you ever been in the situation that you...
YES! When I was going thro my 'cold turkey' from METH %26amp; H. At point's the pain was so severe I want to end it. I have lost my first daughter thro the drugs (all my own fault) everyone hits rock bottom, and the only way is UP now, it'll make you a stronger person in the long run. Keep talking stuff out with your close friends.
Have you ever been in the situation that you...
Yes, I have felt like there was no way out, you are most definately not alone.This world is messed up, and we mess up and that's the truth. iF YOU HAVE COME TO THE POINT WHERE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE...THEN GIVE GOD A CHANCE. Open up, lay your pride down, and pray, give all that mess, ALL of it to Someone who can fix it and you. HE will answer. I promise. Trust one more time okay, because it was Him who told me to answer you this time, He loves you very much, Child, when life don't seem worth living, go to Jesus and let him hold you in his arms.
Everyone goes through what you are feeling to one degree or another. I have been through it many times myself. I am a friendly person but shy and reserved. I am the person that is usually forgotten about. I hear the comment %26quot;Oh didn't I tell you?%26quot; a lot. I feel that I am taken for granted and only wanted when there is work to be done. How do I get past this? Every day when I get up I ask myself %26quot;How do I want to act today?%26quot;. I have to tell myself daily that i will not be like other people and ignore anybody. I will greet everyone I know the way I want to be greeted. I will treat everyone the way I wish to be treated. I will be kind and courteous to strangers, smile at them and say hi. If I meet rude people, I pity them because they are missing so much in life by so self-centered. Whenever I feel depression coming on because of something I just heard or saw I ask myself who do I want to be. I want to be the kindest person on earth and I want everyone to feel better, if only for a moment, because I was there. At the end of the day I ask myself was I the person I wanted to be today? What cheers me up is remembering the smile that I put on some weary person's face by some kind deed I did that day.

All day long, every minute of the day, every situation that comes your way ask yourself %26quot;Who do I want to be? If I do this will I be that person? What will make me happy and proud of myself?%26quot; Although there may be many factors affecting your life only you can control your life. Yes many people have hit rock bottom. But remember, when you hit rock bottom the only place to go is up. I have been there before and may end up there again but I will always start climbing up again. And on my way up I will try to stop others from falling and I will reach down and help others start on their way up.