Friday 16 September 2011

GUYS!!--if your GF gave you a handjob..?!?

if she gave you a hand ---, or sorta felt you up cause you wanted her to, would you still respect her? how would your relationship change, and your attitude change?GUYS!!--if your GF gave you a handjob..?!?trust me. unless the guy is RIDICULOUSLY into his religion and believes in nothing sexual before marriage, you are the perfect gf. every guy looks for some hookups in his life, and i still respect the girl after somthing like this. it makes me like them more, and i try that much harder not to lose them
GUYS!!--if your GF gave you a handjob..?!?
kids...
GUYS!!--if your GF gave you a handjob..?!?
as long as she treated it ryte
Same relationship,and no attitude. and would still respect her
Yeah, I'd probably enjoy it. Why would I respect her any less? She obviously thinks I'm attractive. Now, if she's leading me on, that's a whole new ballgame.
Trustvme, if he wanted it, then it wouldn't change a thing. But, maby you did that before you were ready, the guy wouldn't be the one to act different in that situation, r u sure u were ready to do what u did? Cuz it doesn't sound like it
Nothing would change except that I would want more handjobs in the future. Then hopefully she would get daring and use her mouth instead of her hand.