Wednesday 21 September 2011

How we know that my sentence was correct?

here is my sentence...

%26gt;andrew is one of my special friend every time he text me I really feel so happy, and when I talk to him I fell nervous I don know why, and when the time we meet each other I feel uncomfortable, I really don know why. Uhm don get me wrong about my felling that I have from him, were just a friend that鈥檚 all. So andrew I know your nice, I thank you for being part of you to be my friend.



%26gt;Aimee is one of my closeness friend, she is one of the fullest adventurous I have been ever gather, if you want have some fun, just call aimee and she will be there, she can do anything else and she can go to the gimmicks you want to be, but sometimes when you set a time to meet each other, it takes an hour before she come on the meeting place. Aimee has didn loose a story, she always makes you smile or more than to be called she makes you laugh. So aimee stay what you are, don be change your attitude.How we know that my sentence was correct?Andrew is one of my special friends. Every time he touches me, I really feel so happy, and when I talk to him I feel nervous, I do not know why. When we meet each other, I feel uncomfortable, I really do not know why. Hum do not get me wrong about the felling that I have from him. We are just friends. That is all. Therefore, Andrew I know your well and I thank you for being my friend.



%26gt;Aimee is one of my closest friends. She is one of the most adventurous I have been with. If you want to have some fun, just call Aimee and she will be there. She can do anything and she can be up to gimmicks you want. However, sometimes when you fix a time for meeting each other, it takes an hour before she comes to the meeting place. Aimee is never short of a story. She always makes you smile or she rather makes you laugh. So Aimee be what you are, do not change your attitude.