Saturday 24 September 2011

Question for the girls( part 3)?

If you were dismissive in part1 and changed your attitude in part 2 how would you feel if guys only talked to you because you had a good looking mate?Question for the girls( part 3)?I answered all 3 of your questions. I would be hurt is someone only approached me because I have a good looking friend.

But I'm not the kind of person who cares only about the way someone looks.
Question for the girls( part 3)?
You tell us about how you feel about it
Question for the girls( part 3)?
id feel louesy
Get surgery!
My answer didnt change i still thought he was ugly, but i would feel awful if that happened to me.



P.S I love the word mate instead of friend. They should start saying that in America too.
I wouldn't care..
Mine didn't change because im not a shallow person. I won't just talk to someone to get with their friends. That's just sad because looks ain't everything. And trust me everyones beutiful in their own way it may not be looks but every single person out there has something unique about them. And i may not be attracted to them but someone else will be.



No part 4 then?
I'd feel sad...but all I got to say man is either change ur appearence or find an ugly girl who doesnt care what u look like!
I wouldnt speak to either of you's because I've got a boyfriend, and even if the so called %26quot;ugly guy%26quot; did catch my eye I wouldn't judge a book by it's cover!
guys do that all the time, guys make friends with fit girls ugly mates to get in their good books, and so the fit girls mate will say to her, he's really nice and friendly etc. annoys me when people do this.....its so fake!
I am not unnattractive but have a girlfriend who oozes sex appeal and a couple of times we have all gone out togehter and a group of guys might come over to us. usually they are young, and from time to time a guy will ask the other girls in the group how do we feel that all the guys are chatting up this one girl. I think it makes them look like idiots when they say this, none of us have been offended because its only made our solidarity against idiot little boys greater, and it doesnt make the girl getting all the attention feel good because she realises they are jerks who don't appreciate her friends.
I wouldnt care any less.