Wednesday 21 September 2011

If you had the choice of being told the date you would die, would you want to know?

I just wondered if you could be told (by some supreme all-seeing all-knowing entity!) when you were going to die if you would choose to know? And if you think knowing something like this would change your attitude in your life? You know you're goals, how you treat people, the things you do?If you had the choice of being told the date you would die, would you want to know?NOOOOO WAYYYYY i would never want to know when i was going to die..... if i did it would not only effect me but my family an everyone would be so upset and I would see it all, if i died unexpected no one would of grieved before or treated me different. Death is unexpected but should not be something to be scared of. Did you feel yourself being born? NO! well you will not feel yourself being taken away............ you are born and you die that is 2 things every living sole will experience no mater how rich/poor week or strong... death will come for us all and knowing when you were going to die would do you more harm than good.
If you had the choice of being told the date you would die, would you want to know?
No I would never do that. It's like in that Doctor Who episode where Donna had the choice to look at the future but didn't, that's what I'd do.
If you had the choice of being told the date you would die, would you want to know?
definatly. so i know how much time i have to do what i want. mainly travel the world, and a few days before i die, commit the biggest crime in world history.
yea i think i would like to no



LMFAO at the guys answer above me
noway,i dont want to live my life in fear.
i think so.



I don't want to spend the last week or month of my life trying to clean my messy house. But, if i'm alive, it is just something that HAS to be done.
no
that's a tricky questions hmmm i dont know
Lol I'd Like To Know.
Yes, because then i could kill myself before the date and prove the mother ****** that told me the date i was going to die wrong.
No. I want the future to remain a mystery to me. It feels more exciting that way. Just try to fit in as much fun stuff as possible. :-)
no, because that indeed would spoil anything that you might want to do in life.
I know how I will die, as I have a chronic and ultimately fatal heart condition. KNowing when would be even better!! Pass the bottle, Ellen.
I suppose yes I would.. I then would live my life to the full and if I knew how I was going to die I would avoid that at all costs so that my death date extends x
no, that would impose a timescale on everything you do.