Saturday 24 September 2011

I wanna be more outgoing?

so when i think im being %26quot;outgoing%26quot; im making a fool out of myself and acting really imature. i wanna be the person people wanna hang out with and alot of people think im funny but i act REALLY imature and i try not to but i cant help it, and i can tell its causing me to make people not wanna chill with me i think cause people will wanna be with me around school but ouside of school i dont get invited to ANYTHING, i dont know what to do my social life is going down so much not that it was ever up because i was shy now its the opposite and it sucks, how do you change your attitude..also im not a reallly cuddily person and alot of people i know give their friends hugs and what not all the time and no one ever does it to me i dont think i come off as a warm kinda person because sometimes im not and another thing is i can be reallllly negative and i cant control it HELLPPPPPPPP!I wanna be more outgoing?just b an all-around nicer person..that will go a long way. plus try new things and meet new people.

ps...if u r thinking about doing somthing stupid..just think about it first and pick the rite decision
I wanna be more outgoing?
lmg
  • vb
  • install drivers for ati graphics card
  •