Friday 16 September 2011

Do you know someone with the last name Ho?

Do you know someone with the last name of Ho, or heard it when the teacher was doing roll call? Are all people with the last name of Ho usually nice because of their intimidating backgroud? Did you give the eye or laugh out loud? Is your last name Ho? How do you feel about it? does it change your attitude about the person? What is the origin of the last name? Would you ever marry a guy with that last name? Are there any famous people with that last name? If you are a teacher, would you be embarrased to say it out loud? Share your thoughts!!!Do you know someone with the last name Ho?You need to understand that the term %26quot;ho%26quot; in the pop culture vernacular hasn't been around very long. So many, if not most of us, when we heard the name Ho, wouldn't have given it a second thought. This is a good example of where the whole hip-hop, gangsta, lack of morals, lack of intellegence revolution has brought us. You have my sympathy.
Do you know someone with the last name Ho?
Don Ho



http://www.donho.com/
Do you know someone with the last name Ho?
I knew a kid when I was in Jr. High and his name was Tony Ho. I didn't personally talk to him but he was very loud and outgoing and people seemed to like him. I don't really think they judged him by his last name.. I'm sure they all said something to him though.
Hey Crazy Angle,



Ho is a common asian last name. There are 297 Ho entries in the LDS Family Search site alone.



Zabasearch had too many listings to show them, they wanted me to narrow the search down.
my x wife, she named herself that when she cheated on me
There was 9 in the Swedish Death book 1947-2003

94 in The Swedish Census 1980 and 1 in The Swedish Census 1970.



If you want me to look after someone specific you can email me at berith.hemmingberg@telia.com.
Hi and hay.