Wednesday 21 September 2011

H1N1 vaccine....how safe do you think it is?

In 1976 a vaccine for the H1N1 virus was given after an outbreak at a military base. The vaccine was rushed through development and given to Americans very quickly. 25 deaths were attributed to the vaccine and the vaccine was quickly removed from the market.

According to a news report today.

Does this make you more or less fearful, or not change your attitude?



Will you be getting one for yourself or your family?H1N1 vaccine....how safe do you think it is?It does not change my opinion- remember that over 40 million Swine Flu vaccines were given in 1976! The problem wasn't that there was a rare side effect. The problem was that the mass vaccination campaign was not needed in the first place. So you had these cases of illness and death and no benefit whatsoever. However the situation now is very different.
H1N1 vaccine....how safe do you think it is?
It will obviously kill us all.
H1N1 vaccine....how safe do you think it is?
I'm not going to be a guinea pig for pharmaceutical companies.
swine flu is over now anyway



think about all the people who were given the vaccine, 25 is not that great of a number..



dont worry about it m8
Something that contains mercury is NOT safe.
It's the appocolypse!!! Don't take it! The government released it for crowd control in order to kill us all!!!!! NOO!O!O!!!OO!O!O!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
**** that vaccines are for *******!!!!!
I'll die of the virus before I sacrifice myself as a guinea pig.
i dont worry about swine flu as long as you get sleep, eat right, and wash your hands some, you'll be fine
I will be getting one soon . I have emphysema . I'd be a fool not to .
First of all, I stand by my choice to not have a flu shot, H1N1, or otherwise.



Second, I don't do experimental vaccines.



Third, science has come a long way. While they are still approving drugs, and then recalling them, I think that a flu vaccine is something they aren't likely to screw up.



Fourth, the media went crazy over the H1N1 discovery in the spring and I think this fall, more people are taking it as they should, like the flu...something you may or may not catch, you'll get better in a few days and be done with it.



Fifth, I feel that catching the actual flu will provide better protection in the future.
My little sister is a nurse in the ER in NY, she already got the swine flu vaccine over a month ago. She said she did not notice any side effects and she is as healthy as ever. All of the nurses in the ER were required to get it.



Swine flu may kill me because I have a preexisting condition, I'm getting the vaccine.
I have never had one and work give them to us employees for free. My mother says since they are free that I should have one, but If I have not needed one yet why get one. I am not putting anything unnecessary into my body. My husband is in better shape than I am he never go's to the doctor (we have no insurance) and doesn't even take aspirin when he has an headache
The US government do this to keep population down. In zimbabwe we just have to kill each otha. They do dis becuaze of de human population growth. During the whole time Humans have existed in the world, in de last 10 years is more than a half of all of humans ever lived, u get me capenta?



I tink dat dis one is safe but soon u will see outbreaks. It already happened hear.... it is called tulumongulah or as u say in de United States hov HAmerica...



Aids
I will not try it. But I think they did many test on it to ensure safety.



It still might very very dangerous!



AND we might have another break out just like they had in 1976!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think that it is safe, they say that the virus in the vaccine is not alive
Don't you think that the vaccine has changed in 30 years? There is no reason to fear the vaccine. Its just like a normal flu vaccine.
propaganda, They wouldn't be giving it out now would they? If it was to kill people???
mega-moma,

I gave this answer to a similar question recently. I would not, personally, choose to have the vaccination for any type of flu, especially this new H1N1 vaccine. See the links I add below





ALL ANSWERS SHOULD BE THOROUGHLY RESEARCHED, IN ANY FORUM AND ESPECIALLY IN THIS ONE. - MANY ANSWERS ARE FLAWED.



It is extremely important to obtain an accurate diagnosis before trying to find a cure. Many diseases and conditions share common symptoms.





The information provided here should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.





Here are the links that I mentioned above



18 reasons why you should avoid the swine flu shot



http://www.lewrockwell.com/

sardi/sardi119.html





Living Wisdom newsletter September 2009

“Freedom to speak – Freedom to choose”



http://archive.constantcontact.com/

fs082/1101800214009/archive/

1102687386964.html





Article in New York Times (May require free registration)



http://www.nytimes.com/

2009/09/19/health/

19flu.html?_r=5



Hope this helps

matador 89
I asked a nurse I know about the swine flu vaccine. she of course told me of the 1976 flu. I already knew the circumstances of the deaths, 25 out of 40 million shots. Unless of course your one of the forty million that's not bad. I have asthma and emphysema, also I'm seventy years old so, I don't look forward to the flu. I al;so have a bad heart.

I'll take my chances with the vaccine then the flu.
I do not want anyone in my family getting this. I had listened to a clip about a doctor saying he would not give it to his children.. and that there are lethal doses of mercury in the injection? IF the H1N1 doesnt do you in, the vaccine will? Dont like those odds myself!
it was rushed to market and its indrediantas have high levels of drugs shown to cause utism in children-Stay Away from this vaccine. I'll put my money on my strong immune system.
  • row cell
  • hair stylist cut
  •