Wednesday 21 September 2011

Hi, I wanted to see if anyone was the owner of a bonsai tree?

The reason I ask this question is because I am the owner of two and I wanted to know the opinions of others on how these trees have changed your attitude on anything...for example life...Hi, I wanted to see if anyone was the owner of a bonsai tree?Yes, I have five of them. the youngest with 10 years.



I bough the trees as part of my way of life.

I have seeded another five ones which I intent to grow from scratch. They are lemon tree and are around 15cm tall with 3 months. will start forming as Bonsai during next year.
Hi, I wanted to see if anyone was the owner of a bonsai tree?
They're cool, I had one for a long time. In Hong Kong they have the most spectacular bonzai which they grow into Chinese characters.

They can live for years and be passed down through the generations if taken care of and the roots taken out and trimmed when necessary.

Spirituality of caring for a living creature is developed. Plants are life forms and they have feelings and consciousness. Bonzai, however, is a little cruel since we malnourish the plants to stunt them.

Then again, starving ourselves makes us live longer too. Food deprivation supposedly extends our lives and certainly a bonzai tree lives longer due to deprivation as well.
  • domain web hosting
  • rodents
  •