Wednesday 21 September 2011

Ever get depressed on your birthday?

I turned 34 today. It is amazing how your attitude changes toward your birthday once you get above 20. Just gets worse and worse.



At 34, you can no longer really tell yourself you are just barely more than 30. oigh



Worste part is that I have to work all day today 9am-9pm.



I would let the people at work know it is my birthday, but that would probably depress me even more as they would make a fuss.Ever get depressed on your birthday?the one that bothered me was 50 and I was surprise because 40 is supposed to be the tough one
Ever get depressed on your birthday?
These days 50, 60, etc aren't really that old. I mean, come on, life never stops giving you surprises, and throwing a bunch of things at you, if you give up then your just being a sheep.