Wednesday 21 September 2011

Help me clear things up please?

Well, I love my girlfriend of 3 and half years now but she recently decided she wanted a %26quot;break%26quot;. I love her and she loves me very much, we haven't cheated on each other and remain very honest to each other for the most part. We both have our own issues yes, I get jealous that she interacts with her guy friends from high school such as %26quot;i love ya%26quot; or %26quot;miss ya%26quot; or %26quot;hi bebe%26quot; when she wasn't like that during high school...we're both in college now(2nd yr). It's not that i don't want her to keep in touch, but i just don't like how she started very loving towards them...and there have been occasions that one of her friends told her he liked her... i don't like that guy anymore since then, but she still defends him, and not just him...all her friends....and same for another guy who was after her, she defended him all the time when we both knew he was after her...now we know he is a stalked b/c things were getting out of control...well, thats my issue, I get jealous..but when this relationship started I wasn't at all...Her issue is that she gets mad at everything and has an attitude that even her main family notice....they even tell her...%26quot;if you don't change your attitude your boyfriend will dump you and get another girlfriend%26quot;....I told her i wouldn't never break up because of the attitude....anywho, i tell her that i get jealous because partially is me, but it's also how she interarct with her friends and lets them inteact a certain way...%26quot;thats the way they are%26quot; she always says.



Well now she wants a %26quot;break%26quot; ....when we don't talk but we are still %26quot;together%26quot;..which after a week of being a break i called her and found out more about why she needed time...she said...that she pretty much wanted to enjoy her summer without having to worry about me getting upset about her friends...she says that bc i get upset, i am controlling her.When I never tell her to do or not to do anything....

She wants this break to last as long as summer lasts which is one month and a half...and then she wants to start over...

I don't mind that she needs time for herself, but when i found out she wanted to enjoy her summer without having to worry about me, thats just telling me....%26quot; I'm going to put you aside for the summer and start or pick up where we left off....in the mean while, I wait....I love her and she loves me...I know she does because she tells me that all the time....But if she loves me, why is she putting me aside for the summer?

Do i give her the space she wants by not communicating with her but remain together? Or should I break up with her and let her enjoy the summer?

Please help with any advise, I care about this girl so much.

Thank you for your time..



I tried to break up with her twice this week b/c this break is too much for me....I tell her we have to break up...but she says she doesnt want to break up...she wants to be with me but just wants time.

I dont want to be with anyone else and she sais the same thing tooHelp me clear things up please?What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Have a break yourself, meet other people, have some fun on your own without having to take her in to consideration all the time. And at the end of summer if the two of you want to resume then fine but maybe, just maybe, you may find someone better....keep an open mind.
Help me clear things up please?
give her the break, she wants to go out with other guys and experiment with them. She is probably in love with a guy but is not sure if he loves her back.



Better get yourself another girlfriend. She emotionally already cheats on you with other guy friends. You deserve someone better.